- To deliver high quality, cost effective service to customers before they go on holiday, with the prime objective of retaining future business and customer retention
- Assuming overall supervisory responsibility for the team and work processes in accordance with the ABTA Code of Conduct and company guidelines
- Supporting Retail in respect of complaint handling in store. To ensure a high quality, cost effective service is delivered, with the prime objective of customer retention whilst maintaining commercial awareness
- Supporting Operations in the event of a crisis situation.
- Overseeing day to day standard correspondence workload.
- Providing general advice/training and guidance to Customer Experience team members.
Systems: AS400, Travelbox and Galileo
A little bit more about Natalie…
Experience of dealing with complaint correspondence within a Tour Operating environment
Exceptional customer service skills using her natural ability to keep customers calm and valued
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines